Now i am in Hon's 3rd year in political science.. What i should to do in masters.. In which subject..?

asked May 14 in Education by Sagor (51 points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
answered Jul 5 by nuruzzaman murad (127 points)
Most bachelor degree programs in the U.S. are four-year programs. Therefore, many U.S. universities may feel hesitant about accepting a bachelor’s degree with only three years of study. Traditionally, a three-year bachelor’s degree from India has been viewed in the U.S. as comparable to the completion of three years of undergraduate study, and therefore students have generally not been eligible for admission to U.S. graduate schools unless extra credits are taken. This may be frustrating for students and we’ll explain how you can go about properly evaluating your hard earned degree below.